Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Think about it ;)

bmw, bmw m5, hamann, black, booomer
 
     Today I was crossing the street with acquaintance of mine. The bmw has just flown near us. It was black bmw m5 e92, tuned by hamann. To be honest, I am big fan of this car manufacturer, especially of m-series.
So I said that it is great car and I would like to have one. I heard the answer:"Oh, bugatti is quite better."  
    You know this intro was made only in order to show you one thing: People have lost their identityEverybody wants to be similar with another one, or they prefer things, trends, clothes whatever that is accepted by society as the whole. I guess, that a person should have his/her own tastes and preferences, not to think like: "It is the most expensive car/perfume/clothing and I want (like) it."
    As for me I would prefer bmw to bugatti, smartphone to the luxury phone with diamonds or whatever. That is my choice and this is my style.

Take this food for thought and make right deduction ;)

Best regards 

MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment