Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

App review part 1: Pocket

pocket, iphone application, android application, information storage, app review
     It is not a secret that the majority of mobile phone users have smartphones. Application makers do their best in order to inrich the market with new and useful apps. So, today I want to start app review rubric. And the 1st candidate in my list is Pocket.

     In my view this app is the most useful that I have, cause sometimes I have no time to read some materials from the web, or I can not due to some reasons, but with the help of this app I can formely read it later ( the motto of Pocket). User can add the pocket button into the google chrome, upload it to iphone or android, and all saved pages will be stored on the special server. The main advantage is that a user can update the content of the app by  "refresh button" and all the information will be uploaded to the device that has Pocket, and the user will have access to this info without connecting the internet , that's great! Isn't it?

Hope my article was helpful to you

Enjoy using this great app

Best regards

MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment