Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

A little about parenting

Hey Guys today I want some respond from you please. I want to discuss an issue of surrogacy. Now in Russian Federation it has been legalised and a lot of foreigners as well as Russian residents who can not conceive children due to some health problem started to use this "service". I can say that this trend can be viewed from various points of view. Two majors are:
  • They help unhappy pairs who want child but can not have it. And actually from personal side it is very posititve side. Especially for parents who really wanted this child. But will they be able to grow this child up unspoiled if they desired him/her so much? 
  • Another is that such people can not 100 percent transfer their child even if it was beared by surrogate mother healthy genes. The reason for this is that they can not conceive new human being by themself it means that one of them do not have a good gene of reproduction.
It is just 2 points of view that first came to my mind when I saw this reportage. I am not a medical worker but guys do you know can HIV/AIDS people conceive healthy child by using surrogacy? I will be really happy to hear any answers to this question as well as your opinion about surrogacy in general.

Sincerely,

The MAN

P.S. follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/its4man

No comments:

Post a Comment