Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

Mind managing

How are you my #hommies? 

Think that you are doing good because a lot of interisting is going to be happen right?:) Life is great and you have to know it. Today you woke up but think of #people who did not and thank God that you and your relatieves are alive and in a good health.

Recently purchased Jay-Z's Magda Carta album and was not dissapointed. Some of you will say oh damn he is listening to a bullshit music. But If you listen him carefuly you will understand what I mean. I listened to this album and understood how good is his #attitude. After that I thought that you know everything in your life depends on your attitude. For instance:


In your everyday's life you pass through a lot of actions and consequences. But each of you concern it differently some of you think that it is good others thing about negative staff. However I will tell you one important point THINGS WORK OUT FOR THE BEST. You can treat those actions whatever you want and whatever you like but from my own experience when I started to avoid this mistake of negative thinking my life became much better honestly. 


Whenever you dont care about negative things or treat every occasion as positive you are able to see more in your alive as well as achieve more. It is not scientifically prooved but I think that effective(POSITIVE) attitude is playing a necessary role in our lives


Sincerely,

#MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment